Executive Talent Solutions are working with a leading and rapidly growing subscription retail business to recruit a HR Manager.
Experience, qualification, and soft skills, have you got everything required to succeed in this opportunity Find out below.
Since it's launch 3 years ago, this business and enjoyed amazing growth (c 20% month on month) via innovative products, amazing marketing campaigns and international expansion. They are anticipating further growth over the next 3 years and thus looking to recruit an experienced HR Manager.
The successful HR Manager will be based in the Head Office in Leeds with regular WFH opportunities. The role is paying £40-45,000 pro-rata.
The HR Manager will report to the CEO of the business and will be vital in professionalising the approach that we take to the environment that we have and the people on our team. This will involve utilising the full suite of HR approaches from the establishment of basic HR disciplines (such as improved payroll management) through to support in developing and maintaining the great culture that has already been created within the business.
- Recruiting, interviewing and onboarding of new recruits in alignment with company requirements and company values and culture
- Compliance management (such as holiday, sickness and other absence)
- Compensation and benefits management, including management of payroll and all associated activities
- Health and safety adherence, especially in the current environment
- First stage of performance and appraisal structures built into the company operating model
- First stage of Learning & Development processes built into the company operating model
- Key player in development and execution of activities to build and maintain the energetic, excited and "can-do" culture. This will include championing changes to the physical environment as well as processes and disciplines to embed and strengthen the atmosphere and culture
- 3+ years in progressively responsible HR roles, preferably in media, internet or consumer technology industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience of fast growing successful businesses with evidence of willingness to operate outside of a tightly defined HR role
- Experience of subscription models or platform businesses would be helpful
- Evidence of having been part of an HR team that was built from ground up