about 2 months ago
Provide guidance, coaching and support, on all HR and Employee Relations issues.
* Ensure accurate records of employment and personnel data are maintained including equal opportunities, ethnic monitoring, legislative reporting, probationary period reviews and extensions and terminations
* Produce HR KPIs, management reports and documentation i.e. absence, disciplinary, learning and development, resourcing statistics, remuneration and recruitment.
* Assist with the development of robust succession planning and personal development plans, supporting the delivery and development of induction, career development and other learning and development initiatives to meet identified needs.
* Monitor and provide training and coaching to management to control absenteeism and labour turnover.
* Review and monitor ER cases within designated area of responsibility to identify trends and concerns - work with the HR Manager and operational managers to proactively address issues.
* Provide advice on current employment legislation, playing an active part in the review, development and implementation of company HR policies and procedures.
* Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
* Team Player
* Ability to work accurately and demonstrate attention to detail
* Able to work with the minimum of supervision in a high pressured environment
In return the client offers a basic salary of up to FTE c£45,000 - £50,000 dependent upon experience plus company benefits.
Role: HR Manager - Part Time
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester,
Apply for this job now.