Jackson Hogg are delighted to be working with a high growth business in the manufacturing sector to recruit a Part Time HR Manager.
This is a newly created and permanent role and will play a crucial part in the businesses growth and future plans.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR related queries and advice
- Update and implement HR policies and procedures across the business
- Manage employee relations and related issues across the business
- Maintain HR systems including files, time and attendance and payroll ensuring compliance across all areas
- Coordinate recruitment and support and advise managers with attraction, selection and retention
- Monitor and report on all absence and performance management and drive improvements
- Engage with the employees and stakeholders at all levels across the business and support change
- Training & talent development
- Lead HR projects as required, i.e. change management, employee reward and recognition, engagement
We are keen to speak with experienced HR professionals who are happy working in a hands on, operational role with the ability to influence and help shape the culture, growth strategy and people agenda. You will ideally be degree qualified or have a relevant HR qualification and be used to working in a fast paced environment. Communication, an engaging and influential personality are key.
We are looking to start having conversations w/c 15th March so please apply without delay.