15 days ago
Is this your next job? Read the full description below to find out, and don’t hesitate to make an application.
We believe all young people should be able to make informed choices about their physical and mental wellbeing so that they can live the lives they choose.
Life is tough, we know that.
But support doesn't have to be.
That's why we're here to take on the embarrassing problems, weird questions and please-don't-make-me-say-it-out-loud thoughts that people under 25 have.
We're now looking for a HR Manager to join us on a part-time basis and lead our Human Resources function.
- Salary of £30,000
- £35,000 per annum pro rata (dependant on experience)
- 35 days' holiday per annum pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Flexible and remote working available
- Eyecare vouchers
- Life assurance
- Weekly staff socials, plus Summer and Christmas Party
- Colleague of the month
- awarded half a day extra annual leave
- Central London location
- Clinical supervision offered for front line services staff
- Coaching environment
- Learning, development and training options This is the ideal role for an established HR management professional to advance their career with our leading youth-focused organisation.
In this engaging role, you will have the chance to grow and develop professionally within a friendly and supportive environment, where you will have the time to dedicate to your commitments outside of work.
What's more, we'll support you to undertake further training to enable your continuing development and will provide superb rewards to ensure your engagement.
The Role As the HR Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a wide range of HR-related policies and ensuring that all HR-related activity is carried out consistently and efficiently.
You will be involved in everything HR, including recruitment and selection, training and development, employee benefits, absence management, retention strategy and employee relations.
You'll create and enforce policies and procedures, ensure compliance with health and safety and promote a culture of equality and diversity throughout our organisation.
Specifically, you will:
- Review and develop organisational training and development programmes
- Manage and deliver monthly payroll
- Conduct annual salary reviews
- Play an active role in the Governance Working Group
- Contribute to health and wellbeing across the charity About You To be considered as the HR Manager, you will need:
- At least three years' experience of HR management
- Previous experience of managing organisational change
- Experience of reviewing and managing a development structure across an organisation
- Excellent people skills, adaptable and flexible in manner and approach
- Excellent planning, problem solving and organisational skills
- The ability to work on own initiative and as an active team member
- The ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment Experience in and/or an understanding of finance would be beneficial to your application, as would experience of line managing team members.
Experience in project management, including budget development, would also be desirable, as would previous experience in the charity sector.
An understanding of safeguarding, confidentiality and safe working practices would be advantageous.
We are dedicated to equal opportunities and equality within our organisation.
As part of your application, we will ask you to complete an equality and diversity form.
This is voluntary and will not affect your application, however, it will support our diversity policy and make our organisation stronger and more representative of our diverse society.
Please note, this is a part time role, working 21 hours per week.
Occasional evening and weekend work might be required, for which time off in lieu will be given.
Other organisations may call this role Human Resources Manager, Senior HR Advisor, Senior HR Officer, HRBP, HR Business Partner, Senior Human Resources Officer, Senior Human Resources Advisor, or Human Resources Business Partner.
The closing date for this role is the Monday 17th May 2021 at 11:59pm.
So, if you're seeking your next challenge as the HR Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit.
The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.