Our client, an innovative Financial services company based in the heart of the Mayfair, London, Is looking for a part time HR Manager to help manage their HR Strategy.
In this new standalone HR role, you will be providing leadership and guidance on key policies and managing projects for the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with solid HR generalist experience from a property / financial services background.
This part time role ( 5 half days or 20 hours a week) permanent role will mainly be working from the London office, however flexibility will be given with regards to work from home.
Salary is negotiable for this role
- In this standalone role, you will be advising on strategy and offering guidance to support the HR function in the company
- Advise on existing HR strategies and policies
- Identify and implement new HR strategies and policies to best support the business
- Assist with the management of recruitment and development of job descriptions
- Liaise with preferred eternal recruitment partner to deliver required talent effectively
- Administrate and onboard on new members of staff
- Administrate and exit all departing members of staff
- Undertake important employment checks on new members of staff
- Manage talent development plans and oversee appraisal calendars
- Administrate all internal appraisal and performance documentation
- Manage and maintain both paper based and digital HR Files
- Create a culture of diversity & inclusivity through recruitment & retention
- Identify and implement staff training plans where required
- Take responsibility for pay review, promotions and statutory entitlements
- Own & track the company holiday allowance and track allocation
- Own the company sickness and absence log and manage in line with HR policy
- Advise on employee related matters, such as employment law and ACAS
- Be alert to changes in employment law or requirements
- Partner with external HR partners to develop 'best in class’ HR function
- Oversee the company disciplinary and grievance policies
- Regularly review and advise on employment contracts and staff handbook
- Assisted with outsourced payroll and employee payments
- Maintain and update company benefits package
- Bonus calculations and reporting
- Proven HR experience, ideally at HR Manager level
- Strong communication skills at all levels with experience in stakeholder management
- CIPD or equivalent qualification (Preferable)
A background in working in a property/Financial services firm is desirable, but not essential
Working from home will be considered perhaps 1 day a week if needed, else it will be based in the office mostly.