LOCATION: Holborn, London
iRiS is the global market leader in guest facing technology for hotels in the hospitality market, with offices in the UK and US. We provide an innovative digital guest experience cloud platform and an innovative suite of applications. iRiS works with over 600 hotels across 30 countries, including major hotel chains such as Marriott International and Four Seasons.
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager & Internal Recruiter to join the team at iRiS, supporting more than 40 employees. Flexible working is available, with options for this role including part-time and compressed hours.
The role covers all areas of HR but has a strong focus on implementing initiatives to make iRiS a great place to work. The role also includes recruitment and onboarding to support the growth of our team in the UK and the US.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Working closely and collaboratively with the senior team and reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for HR strategy and operations. You will ensure that HR is a first class support service to the business.
SPECIFIC DUTIES TO INCLUDE
- Lead recruitment and onboarding across the business, working closely with managers to recruit great candidates, improving practice and process. The candidate will be confident in exploring all methods of recruitment, including social media platforms and employee referrals.
- Develop and implement HR policies. Ensure all policies are kept up to date and are legally compliant.
- Review and improve performance management processes.
- Manage and advise on training and development needs.
- Select and implement a new HR IT system.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in HR and recruitment, ideally with experience in an SME, fast paced environment.
- Experience of senior management dynamics including meetings and strategic participation.
- Enjoys working with people (facilitating and collaborating)
- Confident presenting to stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated, working in autonomous environment
- Enthusiastic and natural problem solver
- Experience with a USA company subsidiary would be beneficial.
BENEFITS include 25 days holiday (annualized) + your birthday off, Perkbox, 4pm Friday finish, flexible working hours, and professional development.