A great new opportunity for a Level 5 CIPD studier to work with a progressive financial company with a long-standing reputation. The role of HR Officer can be hybrid and is pro rated for a 3 or 4 day week to suit either in office or wfh.
Responsibilities of the HR Officer include:
The HR Officer provides HR support to the Head of People & Culture for the completion of various day to day HR related activities. The role will also include involvement in tasks related to project activities and in undertaking assigned tasks to ensure ongoing compliance with statutory requirements.
the HR Officer will maintain and seek to continuously develop the PDR appraisal system enabling Managers to manage performance effectively in line with business objectives. Carry out all administration linked to the execution and recording of the employee PDR / appraisal system. Design & run all new manager training linked to appraisals & PDRs.
- Management of annual all-colleague training plan. Design and present internal colleague training / communication de-briefs linked to HR. Maintain the central HR annual training plan for employees
- Ongoing improvement of design and implementation of new starter induction programme at all levels
- Support the Head of People & Culture in reviewing, developing, implementing, and maintaining effective recruitment procedures to attract the best quality employees
- Monthly payroll & pension processing and accurate monthly reconciliations
- HR administration - Collate and input all documents/data required into the internal HR system in an accurate and timely manner, GDPR data cleanse process of HR files monthly.
- Administrative support of Strengthening Accountability in Banking regime requirements e.g., annual fitness and propriety checks, regulatory referencing
- Ambassador for the running of the Environmental, Social & H&W committees; design and roll out of annual plan whilst remaining within budget.
Requirements for the HR Officer role:
Achieved CIPD level 5 or equivalent in an HR role for at least 2 years, and preferably have experience in Learning and Development for designing and delivering internal presentations. Any previous financial services background will be an asset.
Generous Pension, Parking, 35 days hol, Bonus scheme, Life Ass, healthplan and much more