Expo Technologies provides customers with an unrivalled level of support for the delivery of solutions to hazardous area applications in the global market. Using the latest design technology for our design work, we have over 70 staff focused on providing creative and cost-effective solutions for our customers. An opportunity has now arisen for a HR Officer to join our team.
There are some strategic projects in place that this role will be responsible for managing, as well as the day to day operational support that HR provides to the business.
This is a 12 month Maternity Cover contract. We anticipate this being a part-time job, working 3 days a week onsite, with occasional working from home as needed. It is a standalone HR Generalist role with some support for administrative tasks.
Duties of the job will include:
- Supporting and advising line managers with employee relations
- Managing recruitment within the organisation
- Managing HR projects in line with the company strategy
- Leading Learning and Development activities including but not limited to:
- Skills Matrices
- Researching and arranging external training
- Management of internal training including documentation
- Advise on any changes to legislation that would change company policies
- Maintaining HR documentation
Experience in a generalist role is essential and experience in the Engineering/Manufacturing sector is highly desirable. Candidates must be comfortable working in a standalone HR role.