The HR Programme Manager - SAP Rollout will be responsible for deploying one of the key programmes on behalf of HR. The HR portfolio includes a number of flagship programmes including (but not limited to) the completion of the payroll/time-off/benefits implementation through 2019-2021, the final build of the HSBC University in PRD, delivery of Colleague On-boarding improvements, as well as finalising outcomes of the People & Organisation (known as 'TOM) activity.
HR Transformation will support the implementation of HR's strategy, working in close conjunction with the Businesses to ensure that the outcomes are fit for purpose for the Group. The transformation of this function (HR) is wholesale and critical to the future success of the organisation, therefore effective design and analysis must be undertaken before implementation can begin. Interaction with the 'users' of the Function (the staff within HSBC) will be vital.
Key Responsibilities for the HR Programme Manager - SAP Rollout:
- Manage an appropriately resourced programme team.
- Ensure that the implementation of the programme is effectively managed (by HSBC, working in close conjunction with all relevant internal and external parties).
- Influence and collaborate with all relevant stakeholders - inside and outside of the department - working closely with all Global Business and Group Function partners, building strong relationships, ensuring consensus and effectively influencing change outcomes.
- Foster open and honest communication anticipating stakeholder expectations - whilst also 'holding firm the line' to ensure we reach the desired outcomes of the programme (not dropping into consensual behaviour limiting the pace of the transformation).
- Obtain buy-in from and influence senior management and stakeholders from all relevant areas (establishing and maintaining sponsorship) for the programme.
- Ensure clear and concise plans are in place (global and local) for the programme and ensure that plans are clearly aligned with the strategy of the Group HR function and HR Transformation globally.
- Actively manage and co-ordinate the workstream plans and programme roadmap, ensuring effective change control is in place keeping stakeholders focused on the agreed outcomes and benefits.
The HR Programme Manager - SAP Rollout will have experience in:
- Knowledge and understanding of Human Capital Management solution implementation in particular SAP SuccessFactors and ServiceNow
- Detailed and demonstrable knowledge of end-to-end programme life cycle: business analysis, business and technical process change, test management, implementation and transition to production
- Proven ability to lead a Programme Management Office (PMO) to deliver outstanding governance across the programme: programme and project planning, communication, reporting and MI, risk and issues management.
- Proven experience of positive, challenging interactions with Senior Executives across the group
- Proven ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural diverse work environments
- Proven ability in successfully designing and implementing large-scale, complex change initiatives
- Evidence of successfully managing financial plans for Transformation initiatives
- Proven ability to work with and manage external consultants
- Proven ability to operate on a Global/Regional and Country basis
- Knowledge of the Global businesses and broad understanding of the role of HR in an organisation