Inclusivity Partners are working with one of our favourite clients who have a track record of embracing flexible working and leading the way on agile work policies. This organisation is a large, global business with complex matrix structures and offers an opportunity for someone who enjoys large businesses to join their HR Consulting team.
The HR Consulting team is a team of experts who run projects on a global basis. The team support business change from an HR perspective, delivering both technical and consulting services to divisions. The team is highly collaborative and relies on your exceptional communication skills to build cross-country relationships.
You will be entrusted with business projects and portfolio activities. You’ll find yourself working independently and proving your creativity in engagement. You’ll be expected to:
- Define, design and lead implementation of country-specific projects.
- Manage and develop interventions to deliver the UK People Agenda in support of the country business agenda.
- Co-ordinate and/or execute projects and change initiatives and deployment of interventions to drive organisational capability.
The successful candidate will require:
- Proven experience working in a complex global organisation with the ability to rapidly acquire understanding of the specific business, function context (in the country) for which intervention is being managed
- Effective consulting skills: diagnosis, inquiry, contracting and facilitation.
- Ability to engage and influence senior business or function stakeholders in country.
- Strong project management capability
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Effective use of data and trend analysis to determine root cause and to define and track relevant business outcomes.
- Ability to lead consultancy projects and cross-functional teams but also get involved in hands-on execution and delivery of projects.
- A breadth of projects experience across employee engagement, reward & remuneration, talent developement, employer branding & EVP, and systems.
This is a role that is 3 days per week. Again the company has been incredibly forward thinking in job design, creating opportunities for highly talented people to continue their career whilst working on a part-time basis.