Montagu Private Equity LLP is currently looking for an HR Systems Administrator to join our HR team of five people.
The position is for a permanent part time contract, based on a three day week, and will report into our HR Operations Manager. The nature of the work means that it can be done from home, or in the office.
The focus of this role is to support the running of all our HR platforms, portals and online systems which HR Operations, Talent and L&D leverage.
We will offer a competitive pro-rata salary and a comprehensive range of benefits, including supplying necessary home office hardware.
On a day to basis, tasks you would be responsible for would include;
- Accurate data entry of employee lifecycle changes within all HR systems and portals, ensuring minimum standards of data are achieved and maintained
- Providing HR self-service support to employees, i.e. password re-sets, navigation questions, holiday queries.
- Ensuring that relevant vendors are informed of related employee lifecycle changes in a timely manner
- Ad hoc data cleansing projects, including cyclical audits and updates to the HRIS
- Supporting our HR Manager with continuous improvement of HR Operations systems
- Responsible for the upkeep of business facing HR content on the intranet, and assisting with the upkeep of the HR SharePoint site
- Responsible for uploading learning content to the Learning & Performance system and maintaining learning catalogues
- Monitoring appraisal completion with Learning & Performance system and preparation of calibration data
- Conducting analysis and preparing reports for management MI packs and HR Dashboard including: Compiling monthly and ad hoc headcount, organisation charts, and data reports from the HRIS
- Tracking employee progress, reporting on learning completion, analysing online feedback on training courses, and producing timely reports
- Assisting HR Manager with Investor data requests
- Providing systems expertise including:
- Resolving technical issues related to HR systems
- Providing subject matter expertise to the HR team
- Delivering process improvements
We are looking for someone who is confident to work autonomously as needed, with the following mix of HR skills and experience;
- Advanced Excel, Word and PPT skills
- Ability to use different HR portals and interfaces
- Comfortable navigating multiple systems to organise data
- Demonstrable lateral thinking in relation to report production and analysis of people information and data
- Excellent attention to detail and written communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and customer service to employees and external parties
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities
- Eye for design and user-friendly visual presentation of data and content in business facing information.
- Proven initiative and problem solving with an interest in HR Operations or People Analytics
- Experience of collating and presenting data led insights and trends to multiple stakeholder
- Previous experience of working in an HR team in a financial or professional services environment
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th December 2020