If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Securities Services team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
In this role, you will:
- Maximising client satisfaction whilst maintaining a stable and controlled service model in a challenging environment.
- Ensuring consistency in the process across Clients.
- Keep abreast with the latest development in the rules and regulations by the regulators of the various markets and to identify the implications involved to the current processes.
- Effectively mitigate identified Operational Risks.
- Comply with Group's Statutory Audit standards.
- Ensure quality and productivity standards are maintained.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Relevant experience in complaint handling environment with retail customers is essential and being comfortable with telephone calls and written side of complaint handling.
- Previous experience in Investor/Shareholder Services/Transfer Agency or UK Funds industry is desirable, not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is essential
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and deadline is essential.
- Relevant experience in the financial services industry is desirable.