If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Financial Crime Compliance aligns current activities within Global Risk and helps to build these into a more integrated framework to conduct Customer Due Diligence which enables HSBC to manage financial crime risk more effectively. It builds stronger controls to improve the way Financial Crime Compliance risks are managed in order to spot gaps as well as trends so that the team can take action. It proactively gathers and analyses financial intelligence in a smart way so that suspicious transactions, activities or connections can be identified and we can adequately protect our customers from the threat of financial crime.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Financial Crime Compliance team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Project / Programme Management experience within Financial Services
- Good understanding of Global Transformation Business Transformation Frameworks and best practice techniques
- Transaction Monitoring experience
- A thorough understanding of the purpose, values, culture and fundamentals of Global Transformation
- Outstanding understanding of HSBC Group structures, processes and objectives