If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC's purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Global Finance team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
In this role, you will:
- QRM Developer joining the IRRBB Change Programme, as part of the Change Management team delivering the transition to a new global QRM solution.
- Manage incremental change as a result of emerging business and regulatory requirements and market practices
- Provide input into project working groups, and contribute to cross-regional/functional discussions
- Adhere to the project governance framework and ensure all model updates/methodology changes are approved and signed off prior to introducing them to QRM
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
Expert knowledge of the QRM software
- Ability to use MS Sequel/Oracle & write basic data queries
- Significant experience within the ALCM function, including in-depth knowledge of the existing processes and solutions in place for regulatory reporting
- Exceptional drive, motivation and commitment and focus in operational excellence
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with proven ability to handle multiple outputs at the same time