Our client, a financial services firm at the forefront of the fintech revolution, is expanding rapidly and would like to recruit an HR Professional for a part-time position – flexible, minimum three days a week depending on the candidate and his/her availability.
- Acting as a true Partner to the business by adding value and driving performance through pragmatic and commercially focused People solutions.
- Good judgment on a range of people issues and the confidence to influence leaders and drive commercial outcomes
- Experience managing a variety of employee relations issues
- Leveraging extensive knowledge of both change management and communications principles and practices, influencing stakeholder groups
- Guide and peer mentor other communicators within team
- Designing & delivering training in line with business objectives
- Demonstrated expertise and experience serving in a consultative capacity to senior business leaders, shaping organizational strategy, goals and alignment
- Ability to use HR reporting & analytics in generating insights and presenting findings back to the business, as well as tracking and disseminating key HR data
- Ability to execute firm-wide HR initiatives with excellence in a fast paced, global collaborative environment; commitment to innovation and continuous improvement
Basic Qualification: At least five years experience in a financial services firm
Preferred Qualification: Degree