HR role (part time) Our client is a leading global Investment Management company, seeking a Part Time Human Resources HR Manager for its London office. The role will suit a highly experienced HR professional seeking a 3 day-a-week-role, office-based, in London, ideally with experience in Financial Services and/or Investment Management.
Interested in this role You can find all the relevant information in the description below.
The role will include:-
- Leading recruitment strategies in partnership with the talent acquisition team in the US.
- Administering onboarding, promotions, pay reviews, statutory entitlements, talent development and off-boarding; overseeing performance and compensation reviews.
- Advising on all employee relation matters, UK employment law, Acas guidelines and HR best practice.
- Collaborating with local leadership on organizational culture and inclusion initiatives and updating management and employees on HR initiatives relevant to the UK and Europe.
- Assisting in rolling out company-wide projects, such as HR systems, performance management, talent management, and employee engagement.
The role will require:
- Strong business acumen strong understanding of local employment legislation.
- Multi-disciplinary HR expertise across compensation and benefits, talent and performance management, employee relations, employment law, policy development and diversity.
- Creative thinker able to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to advise and coach managers and employees ranging from simple to complex issues.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal skills.and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Teamwork and flexibility to work with a HO in the US, with time zone differences.
Excellent long term Part Time opportunity for an accomplished Human Resources professional with an excellent global name in Investment Management.