Job Title: Legal Counsel - Part Time
Read the overview of this opportunity to understand what skills, including and relevant soft skills and software package proficiencies, are required.
Location: Based from home with option to work in office in West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to 60k FTE
Working Pattern: Suitable candidates requiring part time hours will be expected to work 2-3 days. Permanently working from home if preferred but some office presence may be required on occasions.
My client is a dynamic, hugely successful company in the health care sector. Due to their ongoing success and exciting plans for the future they have an opportunity for a talented individual to join their in house legal team.
You will work closely with the Senior Management team and Directors on a daily basis.
As the successful candidate, you'll be responsible for the following:
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing a wide range of commercial contract agreements (private and public sector)
- Leading and assisting on some significant legal projects affecting various areas of the business
- Input into strategic procedural and process improvements across the legal function
- Providing guidance to the internal team in matters relating to procedures, policies and processes
- Advising across wider legal matters
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum 1year PQE in a commercial practice area
- Candidates from both Private Practice and In-house backgrounds will be considered but ideally, you will have some experience/exposure to the healthcare or employment sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded business offering huge career potential. There is flexibility in respect of working hours and home based / office working.