Up to £70,000
Scroll down the page to see all associated job requirements, and any responsibilities successful candidates can expect.
- Are you looking for a flexible, part-time in-house role?
- Do you want a role covering a broad range of taxes?
- Do you want to work for an exciting growing brand?
What is great about this role?
- Take ownership as the in-house tax expert for the business
- Flexible working options
- Broad role covering direct & indirect taxes as an in-house advisor
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Managing tax compliance
- Implementing and improving processes
- Lead, manage and provide advice on VAT issues
- Projects including M&A, disposals and restructuring
What do the team think?
"Working with great people, good structure and work-life balance"
"Excellent working environment that provides great training and development opportunities"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Solid UK corporate tax experience
- Great attention to detail, numerate and able to communicate well
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com