We are currently recruiting for someone to join the IT team in this new role for McMullen's. The role has been created to assist the team in data reporting from across our estate of pubs as well as supporting the department with IT asset records and invoicing.
Candidates should take the time to read all the elements of this job advert carefully Please make your application promptly.
What will the role entail?
- Managing the transfer of data between systems and liaising with departments regarding data availability
- Support automated reporting in departments
- Assist with the development and maintenance of reports in Excel, Zonal Dimensions, Jet and other tools as and when required
- Check and ameliorate any inconsistencies in retail sales data and till variances or in stock transfers
- Check pub payments, deposits and refunds and address any inconsistencies
- Advise and train employees in the use of reporting tools
- Maintain records of IT assets and reconcile department invoices
The right person will possess the following skills:
- A high level of Excel knowledge including advanced formulas, graphics and queries
- Highly analytical
- A natural problem solver
- Be logical in their thought process
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Be flexible, adaptable and self-driven
- The ability to turn data requests into useable reporting outcomes
- Desirable skills would be a knowledge of Jet reporting, Zonal Dimensions, SQL, Microsoft Business Central and Access
The role is offered on a part time basis based on 3 days a week - however we are flexible on the days and hours worked to suit the right person.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary of £21,000 per annum (£35,000 full time equivalent)
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Team discount card that can be used across the McMullen managed house pub estate
- 28 days (including bank holidays) holiday that increases with length of service
- Life Assurance