Institutional Investment Analyst - Part time
This well-established insurance group based in the city have created a new role and are looking to recruit an experienced Investment Analyst on a 3 day a week basis
They are keen to identify an individual who is looking to work part time / flexible hours supporting the CFO with a range of investment tasks. Core duties will include:
- Working with advisors to look at strategic asset allocations and to implement decisions.
- Identifying and coordinating operation reviews in relation to investment risks
- Identifying new asset class opportunities
- Investment analysis and portfolio risk management, working with capital modelling team to ensure internal and rating agency models are clear
- Perform scenario generation and stress tests as well as seeking and assessing new opportunities to present to the board.
- Working closely with the treasury team on cash management and optimisation.
This is a broad and high profile role offering someone the intellectual challenge and responsibility of a senior investment analyst role, while offering flexible/part time working opportunities. This role has a lot of potential to develop on a long term basis. It is essential that you've come from an institutional investment background to be able to make an impact
They are looking for an individual with a broad range of asset classes -but with demonstrable experience within Fixed Income and strategic asset allocation. Someone who can not only provide advice on their current portfolio but also comes up with ideas.