17 days ago
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Production of monthly management accounts including accruals and prepayments
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Monitoring and planning cash flow
• Reconciliation, submission and payment of quarterly VAT return
• Managing, supporting and covering one Finance Assistant who processes AP and bank reconciliations
• Liaising with parent organisation Finance and Commercial teams• Provide financial support and advice to business managers
• Liaising with and providing information to the outsourced payroll provider to process monthly payroll.
• Advise business managers on payroll matters.
• Year-end reconciliations, closure and final account preparation
• Liaison with external auditors
• Preparation of budgets and forecasts
• Development of rolling company 3 year plan
• Ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
You will be a fully Qualified Accountant with experience in the not for profit /NHS arena.
What's on Offer
GBP250-GBP275/day via an umbrella company
Quote job ref