This is a fixed term contract for 9-12 months. The role is part time (three days per week).
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the REDD London finance function and will contribute to the strategic and day to day running of the company. They will also manage the accounting and monthly reporting for the property management business and development projects. This is a hands-on role which will suit someone who is adaptable, flexible and enthusiastic.
- Ownership of the REDD London business excel model and preparation of high quality, reliable and timely management information and Board reports.
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts, annual budget and three-year plan.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Delivery of robust financial controls, ensuring that all relevant statutory, regulatory and investor requirements are met.
- Preparation and filing of annual statutory accounts, quarterly VAT returns, payroll and pension scheme submissions.
- Working with the external tax advisors to ensure compliance with all Corporation Tax requirements.
- Responsible for all Companies House filings and Co Sec requirements.
- Working closely with the Property Management team to deliver the accounting and monthly reporting across the property management portfolio.
- Preparation and filing of service charge accounts.
- Working closely with the Development team to deliver the accounting and monthly reporting for development projects.
- Management of accounts receivable and payable processes.
Key Skills and Experience Required
· ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant with at least 5 years of post-qualification experience
· Experience of working in a property industry an advantage
· The ability to demonstrate ownership of significant areas of work is very important
· Strong organisational skills & excellent attention to detail
· Strong MS Excel skills and experience of financial modelling
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain complex financial concepts to non-financial people
· Strong academic background
· Experience with XERO is preferred