We are searching for an individual who has experience of attracting and hiring high-demand, specialist candidates in a competitive environment. There is a strong emphasis on software development roles (C ++, C # and Java), so experience of sourcing these types of roles is a must. Other opportunities will also be varied, with recent recruitment covering Account Management, Business Development, Consultancy, Marketing and Service Desk.
- Scope and create attraction plans using a variety of sourcing channels
- Build a direct pipeline in order to cover short and long term needs
- Proactively source and headhunt suitable candidates in a way that reflects candidate preferences
- Perform initial screening calls, making sure that those that the business meet are the best fit for the role and culture – we want our people to enjoy what they do and be successful
- Assist in the development and revision of recruitment policies and procedures
- Where applicable, utilise and manage our preferred recruitment agency
- Manage information requirements, reporting on key metrics where requested
Specific skills/experience required
- Experience of recruitment across a mix of roles, but proven delivery in software roles (developer, engineer, tester) is critical
- Innovative and results-driven approach to sourcing, using a variety of tactics and coming up with creative solutions when the tried-and-tested isn’t working. A tricky niche role won’t get you down – you will be spurred on to try something new.
- You can just spot the great candidate without relying on qualifications or titles.
- You use your initiative to keep things running at pace, and don’t wait for answers to come to you
- Strong strengths-based interviewing skills
- A clear focus on a positive candidate experience. We want candidates to feel excited about our roles, and what WPM is all about. You will be a compelling advocate for the company, strengthening the employer brand in all your interactions
- Someone who can ‘get’ WPM’s culture and identify those who will thrive in it
- In house experience is preferable within a professional services/technology sector
Personal characteristics and attitude
This stand alone role reports to the HR Manager, and is available either full-time or part-time - we are open to a conversation about this with the right candidate (nearly 40% of our people currently work part-time, so we appreciate the benefits of this).