Inclusive Consulting are recruiting for a Part-Time Financial Controller to work with a growing SME in North Lincolnshire on a Consultancy basis.
Following a period of significant funding, paired with some key contract wins, our client is looking for a part-time Financial controller to assist 2 days per week. Reporting into the MD, the part-time Financial Controller will assist with the development of the existing finance team and ensure that robust controls and processes are in place.
Key responsibilities will include.
- The training, coaching and development of the Finance Team
- Reviewing processes and controls
- Pulling together the full month end pack and reporting, complete with commentary for the MD and Board to review
- Working with external auditors to ensure that requirements are met
- Working with the MD to ensure that robust Budgets & Forecasts are in place
The role is being offered on an initial 6-month basis and it’s a great opportunity for anyone with availability around an existing portfolio or client basis, or indeed if you are just looking for 2 days per week.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss further