Are you looking for a part time role in which you'll have full oversight of finance and resources in a dedicated charity? Do you have a project management mindset with the ability to see the big picture? Are you experienced operating on senior management teams?
Scroll down for a complete overview of what this job will require Are you the right candidate for this opportunity
My client is a small but dedicated charity in the Arts space that has responded well to the pandemic and is now enjoying new business opportunities owing to their digital outreach programme. They are seeking to recruit an Interim Part Time Head of Finance and Resources on an initial 6-month contract, with key responsibilities such as:
- Taking full responsibility for the day to day running of Finance, overseeing the work of a long-serving Management Accountant - overseeing month end and the production of management accounts
- Leading on cash flow forecasting and budgeting at a key time of year preparing for next year's budgets
- Providing critical finance support on funding bids and preparing financial business plans
- Overseeing the outsourced payroll function, providing all key payroll data to be processed externally
- Overseeing all transactional activity and ensuring accuracy in the ledgers
- Being the key finance support to Chief Executive and interacting at Board level where required.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a part time role in a fascinating organisation where you will truly feel the impact of the work you do on those who depend on the charity.
While some presence in the office would be beneficial, this role can absolutely be performed fully remotely. Candidates can be considered on either 3, 3.5 or 4 day per week working arrangements and the role falls inside of IR35.
- To be considered, candidates should:
- Be fully qualified, or QBE with substantial experience
- Be a confident senior leader in finance, ideally in the not-for-profit sector
- Have a project management mindset with extensive exposure to senior management teams.
Applications are under constant review - please apply now to be considered.