We are currently looking to add a skilled & experienced Group Internal Auditor to our excellent team.
Learn more about the general tasks related to this opportunity below, as well as required skills.
- Permanent / Part time
- Salary of up to £40K FTE (Pro Rata)
- Working across the dealerships you will monitor and evaluate how well risks are being managed, how business is running, and if internal processes are working.
- Attend meetings to develop an understanding of existing business processes.
- Travel to different sites to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information.
- Research and assess how well risk management processes are working and recording the results.
- Perform risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what should be covered in audits.
- Agree recommendations with relevant staff members to make improvements to operations and helping to secure backing for them in meetings.
- Prepare reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people.
- Assess how well the business is complying to rules and regulations and informing management of any issues that need addressing.
- Conduct dealership audits and reporting findings to senior management & audit committee.
- Previous Governance, External or Internal Auditing experience is essential.
If you are interested in this position and can add real value to our team, we would love to hear from you.