Internal Sales Account Manager - Part-time
£20K-£25K pro rata
Our client based in Devizes, Wiltshire is currently recruiting for a sales person to join their team. This role is ideal for an experienced, ambitious, sales account manager who is looking for a position with progression opportunities.
- Account management of current customers
- Meet financial and sales targets expected.
- Successfully manage individual quotations within the company quality and process requirements.
- Ensure technical and professional accuracy of your work.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations, and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Understand and keep up to date with technical and legislative progress.
- Interface with third parties and clients in a professional manner.
- Present concepts and solutions to the customer.
- Report progress to the senior management team.
- Prepare and deliver quotations / bids documentation to include technical solutions, estimating labour times and material costs.
- Attend exhibitions and have the ability to converse with potential customers and suppliers
- You’ll be a confident self-starter that has the ambition to succeed in growing their business
- You will have a strong, demonstratable background in sales and account management with a good understanding of engineering concepts.
- You are comfortable with delivering to monthly KPI’s, and have the voice to raise a concern if any targets are not going to be met
- Must have experience in a similar and relevant role.
· Must have a good understanding of engineering concepts and the ability to understand new ones quickly; apply them accurately throughout an evolving environment; organise, schedule, and coordinate work phases; and determine opportunities that are right for the business.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication, computer, documentation, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with strong planning skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to deal with suppliers and sub-contractors from concept to delivery of products.
- You will be a good listener that retains critical information, not only whilst you are learning the business, but when you are speaking with new and existing customers about their requirements
- You are IT literate and can use the standard Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and possess excellent written/verbal communication, presentation and planning skills.
- You have a clean driving licence and access to your own vehicle, as well as live in comfortable commuting distance of Devizes, Wiltshire.
This is a part-time permanent role working around 4 hours per day Monday to Friday however this does have some flexibility. Ideally you will also be happy with eventually working more hours and progressing more into business development over time and going to meetings etc.
By applying for this role you give permission for Purely Recruitment to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Purely recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.