Holbein Partners LLP is a leading multi-family office and wealth manager to UHNWI's. We are a family-owned partnership that manages our own capital in addition to offering expert investment advice to other UHNWI's, family offices, private clients, trusts, charitable foundations and those seeking long-term wealth preservation solutions for their financial goals.
The role: Investment Management & Client Relations – Multi Family Office
This is a newly created role. As part of Holbein's continued growth and development, we require a first rate, dynamic, driven and highly skilled individual to work within our Investment and Client Services teams in a collegiate private wealth office environment.
The successful candidate will report to the firm’s Client Director and work closely with the Partners to provide an exceptional level of service to the firm's clients. She or he will be responsible for the client reporting processes including bespoke presentations and therefore must be highly financially literate with strong qualitative and quantitative skills. Given the nature of the firm and its clients, the firm values intellectual capacity and curiosity.
We want to find the best candidate and we recognise that there is a talented pool of experienced individuals who require flexibility on the number of days worked per week, or extended holidays to help navigate the school holiday calendar. We want to appeal to these talented individuals and are therefore offering a high degree of flexibility in the role.
- Managing daily client transactions and enquiries accurately, within established deadlines, and in accordance with existing policies and procedures;
- Assisting with the preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc client valuations;
- Supporting the firm’s investment research team
- Incorporation, domiciliation and management of national and international companies and trusts;
- Implementation and execution of complex financial transactions and structures;
- Providing first point of contact with high net worth clients
- Preparing, coordinating and delivering bespoke client reports;
- Developing strong working relationships across the firm including Middle Office, Legal & Compliance and fellow members of the portfolio management team;
- Operational tasks such as preparing trade instructions and following these through to confirmation; updating records to reflect any changes in the management of the clients’ portfolio;
- Assisting with client ‘on boarding’, KYC and collating information required by clients’ counterparties;
- Managing the firm's CRM ensuring that client records are maintained;
- Facilitating day to day banking transactions for specific clients;
- Supporting Partners in a range of duties, as requested on a day to day basis
Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications
- Experience working in private wealth management or similar for an FCA or equivalent regulated asset manager, family office, private bank or similar financial institution;
- Gravitas; with an ability to influence and engage with major clients and senior stakeholders, both internal and external;
- Excellent academic qualifications, highly numerate with good communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Highly competent in Excel, PowerPoint, and strong IT literacy;
- Strong investment knowledge with a good understanding of all types of financial instruments including private equity;
- Practical, collaborative and possess a 'can-do' approach with an ability to support a culture of excellence across the firm;
- Effective self-management and time management skills including the ability to quickly adapt to change;
- Dynamic, detailed orientated with a propensity to action to see the job through to completion;
- Adaptable and problem solving mentality, with confidence to ask questions and seek solutions when required;
- Ability to remain firm yet polite and professional when dealing with difficult client related issues
- CISI Wealth Management or relevant professional qualifications are considered highly favourably and where not held, further study is strongly encouraged.