- Client relationship development (both internal and externally facing) through understanding client drivers, requirements and business outcomes necessary.
- Thought Leader able to demonstrate and promote Industry Expertise with a range of Schedule, Cost, Change, Risk and Collaboration, Reporting and Integration Solutions.
- Work within Client Facing IT Services Commercial Framework, promote existing Services and Solutions, manage opportunities and build visible pipeline
- Independent management of project work streams, from solution design & activity planning, to successful delivery and knowledge capture
- Tackling complex business and technology problems as part of a wider consulting engagement, designing and implementing solutions that can demonstrate benefits and value delivered
- Contribute to market needs identification and the development of targeted marketing and business development activities
- Design, positioning and sales support to complex business solutions that integrate complementary professional disciplines
- Improve pricing, and commercial position of CFITS Solutions and Services – CFITS charges for services but operates as a cost neutral part of the business.
- Ensure deal closure and agreement of headline terms (pricing, negotiation, contracted terms, etc.) to deliver required commercial outcomes.
- Support continuous development of technology services and sector-specific offerings (Services and Solutions Portfolio)
- Account Management and Growth – progress reviews with the client, managing client feedback, Service Improvement planning ensuring subsequent agreed actions are implemented.
10 months ago
Arcadis – Design and Consultancy for Natural and Built Assets – is looking for an experienced Technology Service Lead to both support group wide business development and deliver service excellence in Client Facing IT Services. Deliver services & solutions that differentiate Arcadis in the marketplace, provide integrated and innovative solutions to better serve our clients, add more value, grow existing markets, and uncover new opportunities
The main purpose of this role will be the development and delivery of Project Controls Tooling Strategy and Solutions for Arcadis Mega Programme activities and built asset consulting engagements.
The role sits within Client Facing IT Services, this global business function sits within Corporate IT and is dedicated to improving service delivery and clients’ performance through the use of digital and built asset technology, methodologies and processes, across a variety of sectors and engagements.
Your day to day: