- Client relationship development (both internal and externally facing) through understanding client drivers, requirements and business outcomes necessary.
- Thought Leader able to demonstrate and promote Industry Expertise with a range of Schedule, Cost, Change, Risk and Collaboration, Reporting and Integration Solutions.
- Work within Client Facing IT Services Commercial Framework, promote existing Services and Solutions, manage opportunities and build visible pipeline
- Independent management of project work streams, from solution design & activity planning, to successful delivery and knowledge capture
- Tackling complex business and technology problems as part of a wider consulting engagement, designing and implementing solutions that can demonstrate benefits and value delivered
- Contribute to market needs identification and the development of targeted marketing and business development activities
- Design, positioning and sales support to complex business solutions that integrate complementary professional disciplines
- Improve pricing, and commercial position of CFITS Solutions and Services – CFITS charges for services but operates as a cost neutral part of the business.
- Ensure deal closure and agreement of headline terms (pricing, negotiation, contracted terms, etc.) to deliver required commercial outcomes.
- Support continuous development of technology services and sector-specific offerings (Services and Solutions Portfolio)
- Account Management and Growth – progress reviews with the client, managing client feedback, Service Improvement planning ensuring subsequent agreed actions are implemented.
almost 2 years ago