European DataWarehouse Ltd. (EDW Ltd.) is the subsidiary of Europe’s first central data repository for collecting standardised and asset class specific loan level data (LLD) for Asset-Backed Securities (ABS) transactions. Following the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union EDW Ltd. has been established to continue serving UK issuers of ABS transactions meeting their regulatory reporting obligations.
Have you got what it takes to succeed The following information should be read carefully by all candidates.
IT Operations & Sales Manager for European DataWarehouse Limited Part-time/ UK-based (preferably South-East)
As IT Operations & Sales Manager with direct report to the Managing Director of EDW Ltd., you will play a critical role in managing EDW’s Ltd. data repository platform, liaising with all stakeholders. You will represent the company and interact closely with the relevant regulatory bodies. You will build and nurture client relationships and ensure the success of EDW’s core securitisation repository business in the UK.
ARE YOU A TRAILBLAZER?
EDW Ltd. is an entity established in the UK as the subsidiary of the successful EU securitisation repository European DataWarehouse. While EDW Ltd.’s operations in the UK are still small any new employee is part of a team of colleagues from around the world. European Datawarehouse is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity and inclusion.
Despite the geographic separation we work as a team to identify and meet the needs of our clients. We strive to build trust in the market and to do so we often go the so-called "extra mile".
Our team is revered for its professional expertise and highly valued by our clients.
At European DataWarehouse and EDW Ltd. all employees are able to be involved in the decisionmaking process and team members are encouraged to express their opinions freely. Due to the collaborative nature of the company, we are able to operate with flat hierarchies and an open-door policy.
- Interact with relevant software and infrastructure partners, regulatory bodies and clients and manage the smooth operations of EDW’s Ltd. securitisation repository platform
- Drive the product roadmap of EDW’s repository software in line with evolving regulatory requirements
- Ensure security, stability, high availability and business continuity of EDW’s systems
- Prepare SLA reports and other relevant documentation in line with the company’s compliance framework and ensure that all IT systems are compliant with relevant regulatory standards
- Participate in Board meetings and update the senior management on the overall status of IT systems and relevant IT compliance related KPIs
- Act as the key technical person during meetings with existing and prospective clients as well as regulators
- Working in projects
- Responsible for day-to-day account management activities
- Onboarding new customers
- Proactively managing key accounts and understanding their business needs
- Handling business development opportunities through qualification of leads, conducting presentations (incl. online demonstrations), hosting webinars and participation in workshops/conferences.
- Ensuring customer data enquiries are managed promptly in liaison with the Data Quality team
- Document all communication with customers in established CRM system whilst ensuring that key highlights are communicated to key internal stakeholders (responsible for entering and maintaining customer contact activity information, and coordination with other departments)
- Keeping on top of industry and relevant regulatory developments
- Business travels - ability to travel at least 20% of the time as soon the pandemic situation allows it again
Your Skills, Knowledge and Interest:
- Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration with adequate technical experience
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of data management and data warehousing concepts
- Relevant experience in managing / architecting large scale, highly available software systems
- Knowledge of high-end IT infrastructure, including cloud-based concepts, IT security and IT architecture
- Analytical and innovative – both in thought process and in execution
- Willingness to learn technology and structured finance while on the job
- Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude
- Confident presentation skills and a professional telephone manner
- Interpersonal ability to forge new, strong and lasting business relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- The opportunity to work in a datadriven market-leading company
- Above market salary
- Performance related bonuses based on individual objectives and company results
- 30 days of paid holiday (pro rata)
- A participatory leadership style with success measured by clearly defined objectives
- Individual training opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
Eligibility: We only accept applications with the eligibility to work in the UK
Working Time: Part-time (20 hours)
Place: UK - London
READY TO START?
To join our team, send us your complete application including your salary expectation and your earliest possible start date to the following email address:
For any further inquiries please contact Kerstin Krause at +49 (0) 69 50986 9322