Are you a talented, hands-on IT Manager who is looking to lead and shape our IT operations as the company grows? Digital Voices - the global leader in Creator Marketing - are seeking a part-time (2 or 3 days a week) IT Operations Manager to be the main contact for all things IT and to provide the business outstanding support to develop the rapid expansion of the agency.
We are looking for someone to:
- Proactively identify IT needs, proposing solutions and acting on them
- Work alongside the People and Culture Manager and to support a smooth onboarding and offboarding of team members.
- Maintain and keep up-to-date of our IT inventory (both hardware and software)
- Identify risks and taking steps to mitigate them
- Project management of small-medium tasks/activities
- Manage third party providers for IT services: obtain competitive quotes, update and renegotiate technology related licenses and third-party agreements, manage contract renewal dates, insurances and notice
- Overseeing external and internal IT related projects
- Audit the hardware and software, rationalisation of licenses, upgrades and updates
- Assist with the remote server access
You’ll have proven experience in running IT for either a Startup or SME business and feel comfortable taking ownership of the existing infrastructure and are excited about optimising and improving our systems at Digital Voices. You’ll have at least 3+ years in an IT service support-related leadership or management role.
- Proven experience in a similar IT support/ management role
- Experience of working in an Apple IOS based infrastructure and support role in a remote-working environment
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems
- The strong ability to prioritise
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to converse at all levels of the business
- Ability to build strong relationships with suppliers and the business.
Digital Voices is a rapidly scaling global agency, full of strategic, creative and collaborative thinkers who believe in supporting the Creator Economy through exceptional branded work. We are always on the lookout for exceptional people to join our team. We live and breathe content. Creating a positive culture and learning environment is crucial to Digital Voices. As well as working alongside a supportive team and working on exciting campaigns, we also offer a variety of perks and benefits for joining us, such as:
- Competitive base salary of £45-55K (FTE)
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Enhanced company pension contribution
- Private healthcare plan and dental plan
- Enhanced shared parental leave
- Weekly discounts and perks with well known brands
- Learning and Development Support, with a budget dedicated to each employee
- Bi-weekly Deliveroo lunch and learn
- Macbooks for all employees
- Flexible working - you have access to co-working spaces, so can either come into an office or work from home, however you prefer
- Monthly team socials
Interested? Get in touch and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As we are currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all of our interviews and assessments will take place via a video call. Please let us know if we can make any reasonable adjustments or whether you have any difficulties accessing video conferencing facilities.