Large international Bank – London based. The client has an excellent flexible working policy and will actively consider applications from our Rejoin communities.
- Leading analysis for new features that deliver enhancements across Mobile, Website and Online Banking.
- Initial scoping and discovery of requirements, post implementation continuous improvement.
- Translate complex concepts into engaging propositions, aligned to Global strategies.
- Working with global Product Owners, delivery teams and various stakeholders.
- Managing customer and business user stories.
- Sourcing and interpreting data and insights.
- Working into an Agile environment.
- Leading, supporting and coaching the team which could include line management responsibilites.
You will need Leadership experience in agile, process improvement and LEAN thinking environment
What is the Rejoin programme:
Rejoin at Resource Solutions is programme open to experienced professionals looking to re-enter the workplace after an extended career break. We ideally are looking at a gap of 2 years or more but please get in contact is your gap is slightly less.
We will be running events and Rejoin at RS coaching modules to up-skill our Rejoiners to get them ready and confident to work at our clients. Resource Solutions are in a great position to support Rejoiners, we run the recruitment onsite for many large organisations. Our people are the In-house Recruiters that you talk to.
Please join the LinkedIn group to see further jobs, tips and events. https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12296139/
In case you don’t know who Resource Solutions are:
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. Part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, we have a global footprint in 28 countries. Managing budgets in excess of £2 billion, we source and recruit tens of thousands professional people across more than 60 countries each year.
Please click on the link to apply.