Required qualifications, skills and experience:
All potential candidates should read through the following details of this job with care before making an application.
My client is looking for someone trained in the principles of book-keeping and preferably with sound experience in legal cashiering. Computer literacy is essential for this role.
- To undertake daily banking functions including bank reconciliations.
- The administration and reconciliation of petty cash.
- The processing of client and office accounting transactions including postings.
- The preparation of cheques.
- The processing of bank transfers.
- The control of designated client deposit accounts.
- The preparation of credit control advice.
- The administration of the purchase ledger.
- Financial management reporting as required.
- The preparatory work for the annual accounts.
- VAT administration and returns.
This role is flexible for someone wanting to work 3 - 4 days per week and days are flexible. Previous experience is necessary in accounting and bookkeeper in the legal profession preferred.
Office hours are Monday to Friday (9am - 5pm with 1 hour for lunch)