Legal Cashier / Accounts Manager (Part Time)
The following information provides an overview of the skills, qualities, and qualifications needed for this role.
Salary depending on experience
The firm is based on a busy high street with easy links to national rail and bus routes. Established 60 years ago the firm have transpired to service the local community with their outstanding legal service.
They provide legal services to business and individuals throughout South-East London, Bexley, and surrounds. The firm prides themselves on first class client care and maintaining continual communication throughout every process with their clients.
The firm are currently looking for a Part Time Legal Cashier / Accounts Manager to join the finance department. You will be working three days a week in the Covid Safe office and be a vital part of the firms’ operations.
- Using Osprey
- Carry out all duties accurately and efficiently, within internal and, where applicable, external guidelines to agreed deadlines.
- Daily Reconciliation
- Maintaining the entire Purchase Ledger and ensuring accuracy of all postings
- Payment of office expenses
- Posting Banking Receipts, Electronic payments, Cheques and Bills
- Dealing with petty cash
- Maintaining accurate and useable records for the Practice and other purposes
- Speaking to Clients & taking card payments
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Organised individual
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a team and independently
For more information about this Legal Cashier / Accounts Manager role please contacts Alice Neal at LR Legal Recruitment or to apply please do so within.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Please be aware that due to the volume of applications that we receive if you have not heard from us within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.