A fantastic part-time opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join a well established SME. This role will be responsible for ensuring the preparation of timely and accurate management accounts. The successful candidate will provide insightful management information / financial analysis to support the business.
The company are flexible regarding the working arrangements but ideally require someone circa 20 - 25 hours per week. This can be three full days or four/five shorter days.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and MI
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Financial Analysis - internal and external reporting
- Assist FC with statutory accounts and audit
- Assist with system integration and improving financial controls
- Experienced Accountant - Qualified or QBE
- Analytically minded with strong Excel skills
- Strong communicator
- A team player with a hands-on approach