Manager - MSS CASS Assurance
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Securities Services team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
In this role, you will:
Form part of a dedicated team and drive increased levels of CASS assurance across MSS through, and not limited to, robust governance, incident investigation and read-across, employee education and training, Client Money and Assets Reporting ("CMAR"), due diligence, deep dive reviews and assurance testing.
The role holder will also work closely with the businesses, along with second and third line defence partners, and provide support, guidance, independent challenge and assurance.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Knowledge of Securities Services and or Markets operations an advantage
- Knowledge of the CASS Rules and their applicability;
- Previous experience in a Regulatory Control or Oversight function;
- Analytical orientated with a strong attention to detail;
- Experience in performing end to end risk assessments or reviews;
- Solid process, risk and people management skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects or tasks simultaneously;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate and present complex issues succinctly and clearly;
- The role requires a proactive and articulate individual, comfortable with dealing with senior management and able to deliver key messages and tailor output to the audience.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.