At TSB, we believe businesses need to reflect the communities they serve. This is why we have a long-term commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Job Role: Manager, Workplace Service Management
Salary: £37,550 - £55,640 Annum
At TSB we're clear about what matters. Delivering for our customers, keeping things simple and building operational excellence. Bringing our exciting new technology to life in 2020 will help us do all this and more, so we can provide the type of products and services we know our customers need and want.
We're always looking for better. And there's never been a more exciting time to join our team.
TSB's CIO Team takes care of all the Information Technology aspects of the Bank. We cover the whole range of areas within IT, from Infrastructure & Architecture to Digital Transformation & Innovation. We are responsible for the Technology Operations and for managing our IT Suppliers, and we guarantee the Information Security for our Partners and our Customers. We also have ownership of Business Intelligence across TSB.
We're looking for people who are passionate about IT
The role of Manager, Workplace Service Management is responsible for providing back-office support and governance for the Workplace Services team. The scope of the role includes reporting, governance, asset management, licence management, software management, and management of the interactions with the Risk & Control teams, the central supplier management and procurement teams, and the central finance teams.
This role will build and lead the Workplace Service Management team to support the wider Workplace Services team and IT suppliers in the provision of efficient, cost-effective and compliant Workplace Services.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Leading and building the Workplace Service Management team to support IT suppliers and internal teams to deliver operational and service excellence for Workplace Services that meets agreed service levels and budgets
- Ensuring that workplace assets are identified, controlled and cared for throughout their lifecycle
- Being accountable for the stewardship of workplace assets under the control of IT; agreeing and documenting the scope of workplace asset management
- Managing workplace software including monitoring and reporting of software currency; manage software licensing in a controlled and cost-effective manner
- Monitoring and measuring workplace services targets to ensure they are met, and the levels of service delivered are subject to proactive, cost-effective continual improvement
- Researching and developing solutions that expand or enhance the workplace service and technology portfolios, automate IT operations, reduce costs or increase levels of service
- Initiating and setting up projects and programs related to general workplace services improvements
- Gaining approval for projects; co-ordinating and supervising suppliers and internal IT teams to deliver projects
- Ensuring that Service Management team members understand their role and have the required knowledge to deliver their role; align the team's actions with TSB values and procedures
- Identifying and assessing risks, and implementing countermeasures; managing interactions with the central Risk & Control teams on behalf of Workplace Services
- Set up and manage regular review frameworks covering internal and external vendor compliance and governance
- Managing and ensuring TSB's commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data
- Escalation point impacting Incident, Problem, and Change Management resolution and delivery across the End User Service support portfolio
- Provision of a Service Management Roadmap (Applications, systems, desktop, mobile, voice, video)
- Conduct and participate in risk review and compliance forums
- SPOC for Major Incident Management (may need flexible attendance patterns depending on nature and severity of incident)
What we need today
The skills and experience needed to do this role include:
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels (written and oral)
- Excellent people management skills
- Experience of executing technology strategy and operational controls, whilst overseeing day to day performance for applications and systems
- Capability to consider and design appropriate processes and procedures to achieve operational and business outcomes
- Be customer focussed, with solid experience of delivering the right things at the right time, achieving the highest level of internal customer excellence
- Ideally, familiar with 'Evergreen' principles model
- Be motivated, champion and evangelise New Ways of Working
- Be ITIL savvy
If you'd like to get stuck in and be part of the TSB team, hit Apply.
We'd love to hear from you.