A requirement exists to conduct an audit of our current MarComms and set out recommendations to raise our game in line with our strategic trajectory.
Our MarComms team cover all marketing activities drawing on a mix of internal and external expertise working across 3 primary audiences and we're looking to really raise our game.
We have returning parents in teams across our business already. Hours and days are agreed to support individual circumstances. We see every team member as a significant contributor to realising a vision we're both proud and excited about. Your success means ours.
Specific skills/experience required
- Proven experience in audit of SME's, financial services.
- Practical understanding of what 'gearing toward enterprise' looks like and how to get there.
- A desire to break new ground, ability to translate that desire with and through MarComms to support an ambitious drive to differentiate as a boutique brand.
- Specifically lifecycle analysis, ROI focused metrics, trend spotting and competitor intelligence.
- Brand and identity strategy: B2C & B2B, value proposition development, competitive differentiation / positioning, agency management.
- Digital transformation: conversion optimisation, CRM, mobile and app store optimisation.
- Product development: idea generation, audience profiling, user behaviour research, user experience (UX), user interface design (UI), product marketing.
- Go to market strategies, acquisition / conversion campaigns, retention / loyalty schemes, win back marketing, ROI analysis and spend maximisation.
- Broad channel experience: affiliate partner marketing, paid search, search engine optimisation (SEO), display and re-marketing, PR / crisis management, email and Marcomms, social media / content.
Specific qualifications required
- Evidence of advising B2C & B2B Companies on scaling nationally and internationally profitably.
Personal characteristics and attitude
- Analytical and agile thinking linked to customer insight.
- Influential at senior level.
- Collaborative approach backed with effective decision taking.
- Active listener and questions status quo.
- Inclusive in development of others.
- Inquisitive and keen to create stand out difference.
- Industrious and 'sleeves-rolled up' contributor
We're a great team with an ambitious plan. We work to retain the essence of what it is to be us as we grow. Customer and People are our pillars and your work will help get this across stronger and from an truly authentic place.