Role Overview (Flexible working/contract)
As a rapidly growing company, FireDrake is seeking a hands-on Communications & Marketing Manager to be the driving force behind internal and external communications including PR and Marketing. We are seeking an individual with excellent writing ability gained within the financial services or technology industry who has experience defining and driving a communications strategy.
As the Communications & Marketing Manager, you will develop and manage relationships with journalists, PR agencies, and senior stakeholders. You will be adept at communicating complex information in a clear and compelling manner across a variety of formats including press releases, articles, video interviews and social media. You will be confident working with senior leaders and providing advice and expertise on communications campaigns, product launches, social media campaigns and thought leadership initiatives.
· Working with senior management to develop a comprehensive and effective communications strategy
· Development of a marketing & communications project plan with deliverables and key milestones
· Leading the planning and implementation of the company's social media strategy across traditional and digital channels
· Liaising with key media contacts to secure publicity opportunities
· Working with the wider FireDrake team to produce high quality articles and press releases
Required skills and experience:
· Experience within the financial services industry
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Good presentation skills
· Proven ability to manage a wide range of stakeholders
· A planner, with exceptional organisational skills
· The ability to work effectively under time pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Desired skills and experience:
· Experience working with creative design tools including Adobe Creative Suite
· Graduate or Post-Graduate degree in Marketing, PR or Communications
· Photography and Videography skills – amateur to professional level
· Understanding of the following subject areas:
o Corporate Banking
o Investment Banking and Capital Markets
o Wealth and Asset Management
o Digital Technology
· Define and implement a Digital Marketing campaign, including (but not limited to); Media meetings & interviews, press releases, thought leadership articles, newsjacking, awards submissions etc
· Identify key events to attend, target messages to be delivered, assets needed and create an execution plan
· Creation of case studies to share with prospective clients and for the Fintech Marketplace
· Review and update of Social media channels/assets
· Video production – 3-4 short videos explaining who we are and what we do
· Complete build out of the FireDrake message house
· Production of client newsletters
· Creation of a 2-page fact sheet
· Designing a media training plan and content for the FireDrake team
· Writing of though leadership articles
· Defining a list of key journalists to target
FireDrake Limited takes your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application for employment. The privacy notice explains what personal data we collect from you and how we use it as well as our rights as related to that data. You request a copy of our privacy notice please email email@example.com.
We encourage you to read the privacy notice and if you would like more information on a particular topic please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write a letter addressed to Data Protection 3 Lloyd’s Avenue, London, EC3N 3DS.
In the case that we come across any categories of “sensitive personal information”, as defined by the UK Data Protection Act (the “DPA”) or “special category data” as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) for recruitment purposes, we will contact you to obtain your consent to FireDrake for processing this kind of data.