Our client is a leading venture capital firm investing in disruptive technologies in the transport and mobility space. They are looking for someone who's great at building relationships - an enthusiastic and hard-working person who’s excited about sharing their message. As a team of investors they are passionate about backing founders changing the face of transport and mobility, and want the successful candidate to be excited by that mission too. The Community Manager works at the heart of the investment team, helping to communicate and amplify the impact of everything they do. Day-to-day activities range from working with conference organisers to secure the best possible speaking opportunities for the team and portfolio companies to managing their series of networking dinners and social media accounts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exposure to the tech, venture capital or transport innovation sectors, ideally in a marketing, PR or community management role
- Experience managing events, particularly networking events
- Experience managing social media accounts
- Experience publishing and coordinating thought leadership style content
- The ability to author compelling content (blogs, tweets, newsletter copy etc)
This experience could be gained in a variety of contexts, be it working for a start-up, a larger technology company, accelerator or venture capital fund.
It is envisaged that this will be a part-time (0.6 FTE), freelance position for a period of up to 12 months. Please note the client is looking to fill this role asap, so applications should be submitted quickly.