Who we are?
Liberty Specialty Markets is part of Liberty Mutual Insurance Group, a leading global insurer. We offer a breadth of world-class insurance and reinsurance services to brokers and insureds in all major markets. Established in 2013, bringing together Liberty’s company, syndicate and reinsurance operations into one combined operation of over 1,900 people, over 50 specialty and commercial insurance and reinsurance products and four underwriting platforms.
About the Team:
The Marketing & Events assistant works closely with the LSM marketing team and key stakeholders across the business to provide marketing support and deliver marketing initiatives.
About the Role:
- Set up and management of a new merchandise system including ongoing stock management, ordering and relationship management with suppliers. Ensure branded merchandising is in line with LSM brand guidelines.
- Advise on branded stock items and ‘one-offs’ . Liaison with vendors in respect of LSM’s requirements and standards
- Lead and run the planning and delivery of virtual and in-person events including Salesforce campaigns, email marketing, event set-up and delivery (virtual and / in-person), and post event analytics.
- As a Marketing business partner, advise and support business lines’ needs, for example marketing material including, campaigns, events, product literature, webinars etc.
- Draft SEO-optimised content for the website.
- Digital marketing execution including email marketing development and delivery, salesforce campaign set-up and management, and website content management system (CMS).
Additional tasks, supporting and covering for job share
- Administration of the LSM marketing budget
- Administration of invoicing including processing invoices and reporting
- Manage the content calendar for the marketing team
- Administration of subscriptions for the global LSM business
- Support with general marketing tasks as requested by the Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing
What the ideal candidate will have:
- Marketing knowledge / experience
- Event management experience
- Copywriting, proofreading, writing for the web
- MS Office, Drupal or similar web CMS, Photoshop, Salesforce, Google Analytics
What we can offer you:
At LSM, we recognise and encourage the values of diversity, inclusion and collaboration and we know that working together to share our unique perspectives helps us make better decisions, deliver innovative solutions and pursue our goals.
We know that each of us has a ‘unique perspective’, shaped by our different backgrounds, personalities, life experiences, beliefs and many other dimensions of difference. We are a proud sponsor of MumsNet and encourage a flexible work life balance.
LSM reward individuals based on their performance, ability and attitude, no matter the focus or seniority of their role, with our competitive benefits package. All LSM employees have access to flexi-benefits to suit their particular lifestyle needs, which include competitive basic salary, pension and bonus, 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy or sell 5), generous contribution towards gym membership, private health and dental care and full health screening, good maternity and paternity leave options, full study support towards any relevant qualifications and flexibility to work remotely. On top of all of this we are based in the prestigious Walkie Talkie building and all employees have individual and guest access to the Sky Garden.