Vorto a dynamic start-up are seeking an self-motivated, enthusiastic, personable and dedicated Lead Generation and Marketing Specialist to enhance relationships and drive revenues for our products and services.
The successful candidate will be dealing directly with potential clients, affiliate networks, and data houses to generate quality leads to pass on to the executive team. At the same time, we need the candidate to actively pursue opportunities to improve the social media presence of the company in relation to the products and services we offer.
This is a critical role within Vorto where you will develop and implement short and long-term marketing strategies for online growth with a key focus on increasing sales. You will have responsibility for all aggregator, affiliate and display campaigns to increase web traffic, widen social media presence, and revenues, and you’ll have the freedom to grow these channels once they are proven to be profitable.
To be considered for this role you must have substantial online campaign experience with proven results in delivering lead generation, affiliate and display campaigns.
- Seek new and grow existing relationships with key affiliates and national brands
- Acquire and generate traffic to add maximum value and ROI
- Record relevant information resulting from calls and emails
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, reporting relevant information to the team
- Confidently and articulately present our key Unique Selling Point’s to customers
- Strong performance in marketing
- Analytical marketing experience of 3+ years
- Excellent people skills and relationship management abilities.
- Strong organisational skills and outstanding attention to detail for multi-tasking and prioritisation of daily tasks whilst working to tight deadlines but without compromising on quality.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Creating and delivering structured, measured campaigns aligned to offerings/sectors/events etc.
- Ability to create innovative and compelling messaging and content
- Lead generation experience gained in some form of IT related activity or in business services
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Marketing experience do you have?
- Do you speak English?
- Are you in London, Greater London?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?