The Association for Coaching (AC), now into our 17th year, is one of the leading, global professional coaching bodies, and is looking for two experienced and delivery focused marketing coordinators who will be responsible for supporting our professional in-house marketing team.
You will work across the AC, supporting local and global marketing strategies, working as part of the marketing team and working with the regional and central leadership teams, as well as web and business support teams. You will be a dynamic, results-focused marketing professional, who has a real appetite to be part of a collaborative and creative team.
At the Association for Coaching, growth is a key driver for us, while providing the greatest value for members as a progressive not-for-profit organization, whose aim is to make a bigger difference to business, individuals and society, advancing coaching and standards, worldwide.
We are a professional body built on trust, being relevant (to the market and those we serve), and raising the bar, with the following core values:
This is a unique role for someone who is versatile and has capabilities to work across the marketing function. We are looking for someone who has demonstrated their track record in the following areas:
- Plan, design and co-ordinate new branding, logos and support materials.
- Plan, manage and execute global and regional marketing programmes such as videos, online marketing, PR and other lead-generating activities in order to support growth.
- Work closely with the other members of the Marketing Team to develop annual marketing plans in line with the AC’s vision, purpose and strategy.
- Be a brand champion by ensuring brand consistency and effectiveness across all marketing channels.
- Support our member engagement and attraction activities across our corporate organizational and professional coach members.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Digital Learning Teams to coordinate event materials and CPD (Continuous Professional Development), and other communications in alignment with the AC’s brand.
- Support in the editing of creative and engaging content for emails, web pages, marketing materials and social media in line with the AC’s tone of voice.
- Maintain project plans, timelines and budgets for all programmes, track, report and measure programme results.
- Supporting our web initiatives and areas around product marketing.
- Being responsible for coordinating adverts, tracking and writing copy for the AC’s Coaching Perspectives magazine, across our business lines.
- Conduct pre- and post-campaign reporting and analysis; identify trends and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Create, maintain tracking and produce AC Marketing reports at required intervals.
- File management (using Dropbox etc) ensuring files are stored with appropriate version control and follow good document management principles.
- Support the creation of new AC document templates and operational marketing processes.
- All Virtual Assistants will be expected to be involved in general project work from time to time, commensurate with their skills and experience.
- Maintain and promote the highest standards of quality and integrity, ensuring reliable, accurate and MI is available.
This is not intended to describe all the activities but serve as an indicator of these two vital positions for our growth.
- A strong marketing background, with at least 2 years’ demonstrable experience of working successfully in virtual roles.
- Experience in supporting marketing functions in both emerging and growing international businesses.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills, and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Fast internet connection access, along with experience using communication technologies to facilitate virtual working, for example Dropbox/Skype/ Zoom
- An understanding of working in accordance with company quality standards and policies.
- Set up as a self-employed contractor with HMRC
- In-design or other design software skills
Rate and Hours
£16 - £18 per hour - estimated to be up to 20 – 25 hours per week (ideally delivered daily Monday to Friday).
The main bulk of the Association’s work is carried out by unpaid contributors, all of whom have their own paid employment.
Click on the apply button below and upload your CV and covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this role.