Who are KHWS?
We may sound like a Midwest American radio station, but actually we’re an integrated agency of about 50 people based in the heart of Farringdon, London.
Still fiercely independent after 27 years, we have retained the agility to adapt to a rapidly-evolving marketing landscape that the lumbering agency giants can only dream about.
We’re a bright, lively bunch covering all the disciplines you’d expect (client services, creative, UX, strategy and digital development teams). And we’re united by a passion for providing the best brand experience. We work as a collaborative team to identify new ways of connecting people with brands through forward-thinking digital solutions and experiences.
As you’ll discover, we cover the full-channel mix with a big digital heart. It means we’re equally happy designing and building a stunning website, producing powerful interactive content, implementing effective data solutions or creating in-store activations.
We’re delighted to call some of the biggest brands our clients and proud of the work we deliver for them. These include Samsung, ExxonMobil, Jacobs, Bacardi, Twinings, Vodafone, General Mills and Asahi.
Our culture and benefits
We have an inclusive and collaborative culture where we’re all encouraged to shine. Beyond offering you the chance to develop your career in an independent agency, we have great benefits including;
Up to 10% of salary as a bonus, flexible working, 25 days hols, plus 3 extra days at Xmas (think of it as an extra KHWS Xmas present), pension, private healthcare, Stardust Academy training, discounted gym membership, travel loans, sabbatical scheme, cycle to work, recognition awards, lots of socials, plus various other treats throughout the month to keep us all smiling.
OK, let’s cut to the chase
You’ll ideally have around 4 years solid years’ experience within a marketing/advertising agency environment working as a marketing analyst and be looking for a part-time role working 3 days per week.
Reporting to our Customer Experience Lead, you’ll delve head-first into data across our many digital platforms and marketing campaigns. You’ll be an analytical thinker and have a solid understanding of how data and analytics can be best understood and presented to drive effective reporting that leads to insight.
There is room for growth and to own how we use data; it will suit someone who is comfortable working independently but collaborating closely with a broad cross-section of the agency, including our Client Services, Strategy, Project Management & Tech teams. In due course, we will hire a Junior Data Analyst to support your work streams.
Our work involves the creation of complex CMS platforms with both B2B and B2C applications, Amazon campaigns, social management and a whole range of client engagement strategies and executions delivered across international borders.
You’ll have experience with Google Analytics, Google Studio and be proficient in Excel. You’ll be adept at the collation, manipulation and visual presentation of data with meticulous attention to detail. You’ll be confident in your abilities, able to ask the right questions when briefed and comfortable with presenting your work back to internal teams.
This role presents a real opportunity to advance your skills and career through a combination of training and self-learning as we expand our analytical capabilities. You will gain exposure and experience working across a multitude of projects from the scoping phase through to post-delivery analysis.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to extract data, manipulate it and build reports in Google Data Studio, Excel, PowerPoint etc., to brief
- Experience of developing both broad top line reports & deep dives
- Experience liaising with account teams on enhancing cyclical reporting
- An understanding of the data required behind Google Data Studio and how it needs to be structured to generate the required visualisations
- Ability to pick the best visualisation for the data
- Ability to interface with the tech team throughout the project process helping to ensure we’re tagging platforms for efficient future reporting and KPI measurement
- Some ability to spot opportunities, trends or insights from the data collected
- A desire to continually learn new techniques, platforms and ways of analysing data
Experience & Skills
- Around 4 years analyst experience within a digital marketing agency
- Advanced Google Analytics skills
- Experience building/using Google Data Studio
- Demonstratable experience using Excel
- Experience working across various marketing datasets: web, social, paid, CRM, etc.
- Certification/qualification major analytics platforms preferred
- Experience using SQL, Google BigQuery & R beneficial but not essential
Has this role got your name all over it?
If it has, we’d like to hear from you. Simply ping over your beautifully-crafted, typo-free CV and we’ll be in touch ASAP.
Lastly, we want you to be clear on how we safeguard and use any personal information you give to us. If you’re interested, have a look at the privacy statement found on our website.