Ventrica is a fast-growth private equity backed customer management outsourcer. With over 1400 staff we provide UK and European customer service for some truly global brands including McDonald's, Fortnum & Mason, Jimmy Choo, Belstaff and Charlotte Tilbury to name but a few.
We're looking for an experienced senior marketing professional to join our friendly team and develop/implement strategies to further strengthen our brand and market presence. Working closely with our CEO and other senior stakeholders our ideal candidate will be passionate, dynamic, highly creative and will possess a strong knowledge of the latest digital marketing techniques. Our marketing team is small so this role would very much suit a hands-on, roll-your-sleeves up type of person who is keen to be part of a fast-growth business.
This is a part-time work-from-home role, 3-4 days a week, although we will consider a full-time person if preferred.
* Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company's business activities
* Overall responsibilty for internal and external comms
* Work closely with our CEO and external PR agency to oversee and drive quality content
* Manage website and external creative agency
* Use marketing content and online advertising to generate business leads and drive awareness
* Work closely with external industry and event bodies and become the organisation's agent towards external parties such as media and potential clients
* Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion and produce ideas for promotional events
* Control budgets and allocate resources accordingly
* Analytical & creative thinker
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Up to speed with current & online marketing techniques & best practices
* BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing & Communications or similar
* Professional Chartered Marketer (CIM)