My Family Care is the UK leader in delivering family-friendly solutions for organisations, as part of their strategy for talent retention and supporting employee diversity.
More information: www.myfamilycare.co.uk
We are looking for a new Marketing Executive to join our friendly team based in Fulham.
The role is full- time with the possibility to work from home and flexible hours.
What we're looking for:
We're looking for a highly creative (both visual and written) individual with fantastic interpersonal and communication skills and a passion for great design and copy and using it effectively.
We are looking for someone to help us tell our story and communicate to the B2B market in a hard-hitting way and to our clients' employees in an empathetic and engaging manner.
You'll need to love words just as much as pictures and be able to write in a different tone of voice for different audiences.
What the role involves:
- Help develop, implement, and optimise the B2C marketing approach for My Family Care, i.e. how we communicate directly with our clients' employees to enable them to understand and maximise their use of the services that they have access to.
- Work closely with the Account Management team to keep clients and their employees engaged and assisting account managers including all communications/campaigns that our clients deliver to their employees, this will include all media and events.
- Be responsible for creating and managing a marketing/comms calendar to create relevant timely campaigns to support our various products. E.g. Promoting Backup Care at key times of the year. e.g. school holidays.
- Multi-channel marketing collateral will need to be created/updated to brand guidelines, to deadlines and an exceptional standard across a range of channels, including; events, webinars, email, social media and print.
- You'll be supported by an external artworker to create templates, but the ability to manage amends/updates through Adobe suite is crucial.
- Supporting the Account management team at client meetings where employees engagement and comms is on the agenda.
Essential Skills Include:
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent in a design /creative/marketing focused discipline
- Ability to structure and write and edit comms for different audiences from B2B thought leadership to consumer promotions.
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign
- Ability to produce commercially focussed design working to brand guidelines
- Creative and a good eye for detail.
- Able to work collaboratively and under pressure to deadlines
A strong attention to detail, the ability to create or interpret a tight brief and then the focus to deliver work to deadlines, and comfortable operating in a collaborative fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects simultaneously, are essential attributes.
Who you'll be working with:
In the marketing team you will be working with: marketing director, digital marketing manager, user content manager and a marketing executive. Also, your internal clients include: account management, our 3 Product/service Owners and the web team.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please apply in writing, explaining why you are perfect for the role, enclosing a copy of your CV.