We’re looking to hire an ambitious Marketing Executive for our busy Marketing team who are responsible for promoting Black Sun, the work we do, and building relationships with our prospects and clients. This role plays a critical part in the team helping to plan and execute various multi-channel marketing campaigns. The role works closely with the business development team helping to organise a busy event calendar, generating high quality new business leads and building strong relationships with prospects. You will play an integral role in supporting Black Sun’s continued relationship development, growth and award-winning success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the Head of Marketing to plan, manage and implement campaigns and deliver on the marketing and new business strategy
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns
- Support internal social media activities and work closely with our internal design team to create assets
- Support the delivery of internal communications
- Support the business with entering awards
- Help to manage Black Sun’s website content
- Supporting the execution of marketing events
What we’re looking for:
- Good academics, preferably with a relevant marketing degree qualification (or equivalent)
- Relevant experience; demonstrable experience of having worked in a marketing executive role, preferably within an agency environment
- Highly organised and the ability to multi task
- Bags of enthusiasm and a strong ‘can do’ attitude with an innate ability to take initiative and work by yourself as well as in a team
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills are essential
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills necessary to build trust and respect both externally and internally
- A great sense of humour and fun!
A bit about us:
We are one of the UK's leading communications agencies based in the beautiful grounds of Fulham Palace, London. Black Sun is an award winning, growing agency with over 100 employees, with offices in both London and Singapore. We work with some of the world's largest international organisations on a range of exciting multi-media communications projects.
What are some of the benefits of joining us?
- Growth; at Black Sun we have a dedicated team who work towards developing our people
- Clients; you will be working with large, international, blue-chip clients everyday, building long lasting and professional relationships while working on award winning projects together
- Training; as leaders within corporate communications, you will have the opportunity to work with, and learn from, industry professionals. We also offer both internal and external training programmes
- A fun and friendly work community; you will be joining a fresh, supportive and friendly working environment
- Travel;in time you may have the opportunity to travel whilst working with our increasing international client base
- Socials (lots of them!); whether it be summer sports activities, Bake Offs, our annual Christmas party...or our complimentary breakfast every Friday morning
- Benefits; we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, a discretionary bonus scheme, 22 days holidays (as well as a holiday loyalty scheme) and remote working opportunities
- You can tell your friends you work in a palace!!
If you believe you meet the above criteria and this sounds like the job for you then we’d love to hear from you!