Help drive our digital marketing output and push our output to its full potential.
The Marketing Executive will provide support to the marketing and digital departments, assisting with tasks such as data analysis and digital updates across Shard Financial Media.
The successful candidate will join a team of six marketing and digital professionals who have targeted expertise across data management, artwork design, website development etc.
• To support in the build and delivery of membership marketing, including the onboarding process, marketing automation and user journey
• To identify opportunities and new methods of user acquisition and digital channel optimisation
• To support in the implementation and management of the customer journey optimisation (CJO) along with performance metrics
• To support in the implementation of digital lead generation and eCommerce sales acceleration
• To support the management and development of the key user experiences on the websites (ensuring all information is relevant and up to date), including marketing communication automation efforts, to improve conversion rates
• To support in the delivery of the latest best practices in UX and digital value generation
• To support in the collaboration with sales, data, conference production and content, in order to deliver quality digital experiences
• To generate reports and analyse effectiveness as well as suggest improvements in several areas/departments
• To manage all technical aspects of marketing’s programmes (i.e.: webinars, podcasts, surveys, web banner system, third party email broadcasts etc.)
• To produce marketing copy for email and direct marketing as well as social media promotion (with the support of the Marketing Manager)
• To evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data in order to enhance the performance of marketing activities
• To represent the firm at corporate events, trade shows and other industry events, including organisation of company exhibition stands and promotional material
• To support marketing and digital departments with general tasks as directed
- Accuracy in written English is important with acute attention to detail particularly in grammatical nuances and sentence structure
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, some front-end web development skills (mainly HTML) and passionate about technology overall (including social media)
- Comfortable with preparing and presenting reports, analysis, results, etc.
- Organised, proactive and detail-oriented with time management and troubleshooting skills
- Capable to multi-task and manage numerous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Sound judgment, ability to prioritise, strong work ethic, commitment, flexibility and follow through
- Positive can-do attitude with a strong desire to find/create solutions, while keeping an entrepreneurial edge
Flexibility: A mixture of working from home and in the office (based near London Bridge). A total of 20 flexible hours a week.
Annual salary offered: £20,000 – £22,000 pro rata