Marketing Executive: An experienced Marketing Executive is required to work in collaboration with key stakeholders across the Sales and Business Development teams to build brand awareness, drive successful multi-channel campaigns, build customer relationships and enhance internal communications for a global IT solutions provider.
In addition to having a passion for marketing in general, the ideal Marketing Executive will have a track record of delivering well-crafted campaigns that deliver results on time and within budget. The successful candidate will work primarily with an external Marketing agency who will help determine strategic direction and initiatives.
The company is a privately-owned SME employing 140 people delivering global IT solutions to large corporates through their own teams and partners. With a turnover of £20m, the company sits in the top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain and is one of the UK’s fastest growing companies.
The environment is fast moving, energetic, friendly and informal. Decisions are taken quickly and people have the opportunity to really make a difference seeing the impact of their work. Teamwork is a key competence, engaging with people across the organisation to really drive the business.
Not Just Any Marketing Role:
- Your primary focus is to plan, create and execute lead and demand generation programs and activities through multi-channel campaigns. Analysing market trends and customer data you will create impactful campaigns by working with the sales and business development teams and creative and digital agencies.
- Ensure that the Sales Teams have the required marketing materials (digital and offline).
- Work with the creative agency to deliver engagement programmes for existing partners and clients (from events to regular communications).
- Responsible for digital channel management and the volume of digital leads generated for the business.
- Business as usual responsibilities will include management of content and campaign calendars, press releases, production of weekly and monthly marketing activity reports and ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to.
Interested? Can you demonstrate the following experience and skills?
- Graduate with min 3 years commercial (B2B) marketing experience, preferably in the technology sector.
- Agency experience or the ability to hold informed conversations with a digital agency.
Would be beneficial
- CIM qualified
- Experience using CRM systems, specifically Salesforce
- Highly proficient using WordPress to create and update website content and email programmes
- Complete understanding of digital marketing
- Proven track record in delivering successful campaigns
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a well-established and expanding company. We expect this role to be 3/4 days per week offering a competitive salary, career progression and an excellent working environment with modern offices and facilities are on offer. We’d love to hear from you, if you fit the bill.