Hi. My name is Jason and I am the founder of LoveJunk, an online marketplace for junk removal and reuse.
5 star rated on the App Store and Google Play and recommended widely by councils, our mission is to make getting rid of bulky waste cheaper, easier and more sustainable.
We are looking for a brilliant marketeer to help accelerate demand and raise brand awareness as we finalise the product and build for Series A
- 4+ years marketing for a consumer brand
- Worked in or closely supported an early-stage tech business
- Well versed in Content Marketing, SEO, A/B Tests, Google Analytics, FB Ads and G AdWords
- Genuine interest in sustainability and reuse
What the job involves
- Raising awareness and building demand side growth – in particular amongst householders, tradespeople, and property managers
- Trialling and iterating different marketing channels to establish the right mix - we are big fans of content marketing, PR, influencers, and strategic partnerships but open to new ideas
- Managing our FB and Google Ad spend – we use paid search more as a tool to learn than as a core growth channel (although feel free to persuade us otherwise!)
- Continuing to build out our website for SEO purposes - you will be supported by our content marketing executive
- You will report directly to our CEO. As we scale and the team expands, this role has the potential to develop into our CMO
Package: salary + options, 25 days holiday
Location: Offices in Putney, SW15 London or work from home
If you would like to learn more and meet the above requirements, please drop me a short cover note with a one page CV.